Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010

Introducing...



...MYSELF!

I'm a 22 year-old German girl who still loves to photograph.
I photograph since I was 6 years old. I started with an analog camera (Minolta) and now I work with a digital camera (YAKUMO, Mega-Image 55cx). It's not a very good or special one but I really like it and its doing great pictures (sometimes ^^). One of my biggest wishes is to own a digital reflex camera. Maybe one day...

At the moment I try to photograph nearly everything from weather to people to animals, flowers, bulding etc.. I'm not a professional photographer and it's still my hobby but I wanted to show you some of my work. Thats why I created this blog.

Why do I called it "Hyun Ae Photography"?
Hyun Ae is a korean name (wise and loving) which I choose as a nickname. My real name is Sarah and I'm often called Seven. I lead my other blog-projects under Seven, but this one, my heartblood, I choosed this name because I thought it matches very pretty. xD

I'm going to upload older and newer pictures I took.

I hope you will enjoy my work and I would love to read your opinions in the comments.

Lots of Love,
Hyun Ae a.k.a Sarah

Please note: You are not allowed to copy or use any of my pictures without my written permission!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen